Big secret, I was a ‘psychic reader’ on a foreign website back in the day. Let me tell you, it takes zero experience or knowledge. Although, I mean my longstanding knowledge of the zodiac and New Age practices got me in the first place. (I was basically raised to be? My mother had the books and taught me some things.)
Anyway, it does require you to have the ability to answer a question. Not a simple yes or no, often the answer about their problem or ‘future’ is in the question. So it is necessary to have a STRONG UNDERSTANDING OF HUMAN NATURE.
Don’t get it? I’ll show you…
“Are we going to have a relationship? He’s an Aries, I’m a Pisces.”
GOING TO? So, you’re implying that you don’t already. My answer is NO. Oh hun, an Aries would have no issues making things official with you — if you were headed that way. You’re too nice.
“When will I get married?”
The fact you’re asking me that tells me either you’re single, desperately want to tie the knot, or bored in life and looking for answers. You WILL get married WHEN you stop looking.
“Are we soulmates? I’m a Gemini, he’s a Leo.”
Interesting signs. Guess what? It doesn’t tell me shit besides you believe sun signs can predict if you’re soulmates. If they do exist, my answer is NO. You wouldn’t be asking me if you were. You’d be confident in your relationship.
I didn’t really
go out with the mindset
to write about magical crystals
I went in with what would
the government, groups
of people do if they
got their hands on
something that can
manipulate your mind
and is worth a lot of money
Answer is easy
erase and alter memories
chase after them for it
it’s worth more than
anything you’ll see
in your lifetime
And so I thought
of an object
probably a million
stories with them
how about a stone
nobody would suspect
them to have power
or magical properties
How about some
and her husband
works for the
he did things
she didn’t know about
then she ends up
with the guy
that tried to kill her
in the beginning
his mind was
also altered by
but she finds out
Because I’m turning 30…
1. Your boyfriend flirted with me.
2. Your boyfriend kissed me — he’s a bad kisser, don’t worry I don’t want to sleep with him!
3. Slept with someone’s boyfriend, not intentionally of course.
4. When in Rome…
5. If I have to think about my feelings for you, they’re non-existent.
6. Hooked up with an ex(s) once, twice, or thousand times because the sex was good.
7. Don’t have any/many friends.
8. Like to be alone, value solitude, and don’t need people to be happy.
9. If I’m in a relationship with you and don’t want to have sex with you; you can be sure you’re either turning me off or I’m sleeping with someone else.
10. Depending on who you are, I probably won’t give you an honest answer how many people I slept with.
11. I do pick and choose.
12. I don’t find people fascinating.
13. Ideas are more interesting.
14. If you want to seduce me, don’t bother. I either want you or I don’t.
15. Should I think about an ex? It’s only because they were good in bed and I’m bored with you.
16. I go to the gym for my sanity, not because I’m trying to lose weight or reach some goal.
17. I don’t believe in one soulmate, we have many.
18. These days I spend more time fantasizing about doing crazy shit to my hair.
19. I was a terrible student.
20. Yeah, teachers and peers didn’t get me. I lived in my own world and didn’t care.
21. I developed thick skin early in life.
22. Sometimes I could be angry and not know why.
23. I assume most people don’t like me and I’m okay with that, I don’t like most people.
24. I can be secretive but trust me, I’m brutally honest too.
25. I’m probably hiding some past things from my partner.
26. I probably hide my money too.
27. There is but one person I truly trust in this world, myself.
28. Should I check someone out? Hardly ever. They’d have to have nice arms or eyes to get my attention.
29. I don’t believe in marriage.
30. Now I understand. The only person I’ll truly love in this world is my daughter.
I’m a Scorpio with 3 Pisces sisters…
Scorpio is a fighter, not a lover
Pisces runs from battle, seeks love
Scorpio is suspicious and doesn’t trust easily
Pisces is naive and wants to trust everyone
Scorpio is high strung set in his/her ways
Pisces will try to blend in with others
Once Scorpio made up their mind… nothing they’re done
Pisces can’t decide and wishes you’d choose for them
Scorpio can’t stand most people and doesn’t make an effort too
Pisces will listen to someone talk on and on and try to look/be friendly
Scorpio doesn’t make a big deal about people hitting on them
Pisces thinks everyone is hitting on them and becomes self conscious
Scorpio doesn’t see relationships or sex a big deal
Mention cheating to a Pisces good luck, they’ll think their partner is!
Scorpio just knows things
Pisces can’t tell if the rug is being pulled under their foot
Scorpio DOESN’T play manipulative or secretive, they are by nature
Pisces PLAYS manipulative or secretive when they feel threatened
Scorpio will laugh in the dark
Pisces will cry and/or complain
She’s not dumb or needy.
She can sense a lie miles away.
She’s capable of taking care of herself.
Being alone doesn’t bother her.
She doesn’t conform to society.
She doesn’t like liars.
She doesn’t like small talk.
If you have something to say, say it don’t waste her time.
She’s sexy and mysterious as hell.
You probably won’t ever really see her unless you gain her trust, good luck.
Day by day, she has to fight the urge not to roll her eyes at people that bug her.
Her idea of being nice is not giving someone the ‘piss off’ look.
It doesn’t mean she’s not.
Never assume you know her, she’s full of surprises.
She never, ever lets her guard down completely.
She’s not stupid.
She’s always observing and analyzing.
There’s a chance she’s already made up her mind what she thinks and fees about you the minute she met you.
She’s actually very loyal if you’re on her side.
But if you hurt her, others, or do anything to corrupt the group; she is not on your side.
She can be secretive and manipulative at her worst or if a situation calls for it.
She twists and turns, plays the role of the scientist and detective in this life.
She’s strong and brave.
She’s been through a lot.
She doesn’t brag, complain, or cry about it. She’s knows that’s a waste of her time and won’t change anything.
She has a backbone when others do not.
Leave her alone.
Don’t invade her space.
Don’t tell her what to do.
Don’t think or assume things about her.
She won’t be in your side.
You want her on your side.
She will help you.
She won’t talk shit about you.
I’m not a Capricorn, I have known a lot of Capricorns.
They’re not selfish
Everyone gets presents around or on their birthday. They learn early on the true meaning of Christmas because they kind of have no choice to not learn it.
They can be selfish
About their money and belongings. Why? Because they worked their ass of for it and you should too! If you don’t, it’s not their problem and they don’t want to hear it.
They’re not that patient
They’re willing to work hard for the things they want in life, but they won’t wait in a long line at a coffee shop. Why wait forever at one coffee shop when there’s others in town? Or better yet, you can make it at home for free!
They’re complicated but not really
They’re cold and detached at times because they’re mad, bored, or something is on their mind. They don’t mind doing favors for you but don’t ask them for any favors. If they’re in a generous mood or think you really need their help, they will do something. Good luck though if you burned bridges with them, they don’t forget anything.
They’re not horny toads
What I mean is, they don’t want to fuck everyone they see. They’re monogamous for the most part. If you cheat on them, they will not cheat on you. They will get angry and end the relationship. They can’t tolerate someone who is dishonest and unloyal.
They can be romantic
Surprises? Vacations? They plan those without you having an idea it’s going on. The bedroom, on the other hand; you have to show him/her how to romance you. You can tell them what you like but often you find it’s better to show them.
Family is important
If you don’t like his/her’s parents, you should run. If you don’t want to settle down someday, you should run. They won’t sacrifice their family for you (unless they hate them). They also want to start a family of their own.