I’m in my 30s, I have been since I turned 30 last November and now I’m 31. That means I’m not a fucking kid.
1. I have a fucking kid, if we plan a time for anything I expect you to stick to it.
2. You also have a fucking kid, why don’t you know in advance when you are or are not available?
3. You’ve a lot more money than I do, you can afford daycare or a nanny — not everyone can, get your head out of your ass.
4. I absolutely cannot stand people that have no concept of time.
5. Therefore, don’t waste my fucking time.
6. If there’s anything at all I learned in life is time, it’s more valuable than money.
7. I wasn’t there the time my mother passed, I could have spent more time with her but I didn’t. My job as a mall bitch was more important.
8. Yeah right, I never valued the mall as important. That’s why I did half the things I did there.
9. No I don’t want to be working at boring ass furniture store forever.
10. I’m looking for a new job for a reason that’s not everyone’s business.
11. Keep checking my Instagram stories, I don’t mention anything at all about you.
12. I’m a private person so again, no I’m not going to mention much about my life on social media.
13. Is that a job requirement? I don’t give a shit you’re not hiring me anyway.
14. Excuse me? You want me to leave my full time job for an interview?
15. Unless you want me to leave that job to work for you, it’s not happening.
16. You will work around my schedule as I have to dick around with yours.
17. Yeah, no my child comes first.
18. Part time? I’m an adult. Maybe a college student could survive on that.
19. Don’t talk to me like that. I’m not fucking stupid.
20. I’m fully aware of who is checking my instastories. So my advice is, if you’re stalking me be less obvious.
21. Not like it matters. I’m most likely leaving you in a month.
22. I also can’t stand slow people.
23. People that take forever to respond… take forever to get out of the way… take forever driving… or my order…
24. I’d love to knock the shit out of you but that’s illegal.
25. I love playing police at work because they’re too lazy to check cameras. Not.
26. And here I am doing everything again and they wonder why I’m ‘mad’.
27. Don’t complain about having to wear a mask to the store when you don’t work and have to wear it 40hrs a week.
28. Don’t complain about being broke if you haven’t worked a day in your life.
29. Don’t complain about having to wait for a ride if you won’t even bother getting your license.
30. Don’t complain about the president of you didn’t vote.
31. Most people don’t give a shit so you’re better off minding your business and plotting schemes to get ahead.