Disclaimer: Not meant to be ‘sexist’ but spoken how it was.
Gets every symptom in the book.
A minor cough and stuffy nose.
Spends all day and night in bed.
Takes care of the the baby 24/7.
Starts vomiting and gets himself admitted to a hospital for dehydration.
Continues to take care of the baby 24/7.
Comes home and continues to sleep whenever he wants.
Still hasn’t slept a full night since the day before Thanksgiving when my father was struck and killed by a car.
Has a serious attitude problem probably from being under ‘house arrest’ and takes it out on me.
Continues to take care of the baby. Has a headache. Still can’t sleep. Now I understand why some people get divorced after quarantine.
…Must be nice to get sleep whenever the hell you want and make your wife do everything because you can’t handle it (even before and you wonder why your daughter never cries for you). If I was that sick I’d still have to take care of her. Sorry but so many of you are dense and take people for granted. Or you’re fucking clueless with your health or actions and infect everyone around you. So, yeah I’m seriously considering never going back to a physical job if I have a choice.
I’m an Aquarius rising which means I’m attracted too Leo energy. Figuratively. If I think about it, all the people that had any significance or place in my life were Leo risings.
What about them? You get one or the other. Some are either super non-confrontational and chill — like my sister. Some are blunt and don’t give a fuck — like my mother was and husband. They’ll say whatever the hell they want. (My daughter is a Leo with Leo rising. Something tells me she’s going to have a mouth like her grandma and father. Even as a baby she’s very vocal letting you know if she’s happy!)
Then me over here, being the opposite I’m quiet and strike when necessary. I don’t always think before I speak but I do more than most people. While I’d be constantly moving or all over the place, they’d be still. And tell me when I’m being a fucking idiot.
Because I’m turning 30…
1. Your boyfriend flirted with me.
2. Your boyfriend kissed me — he’s a bad kisser, don’t worry I don’t want to sleep with him!
3. Slept with someone’s boyfriend, not intentionally of course.
4. When in Rome…
5. If I have to think about my feelings for you, they’re non-existent.
6. Hooked up with an ex(s) once, twice, or thousand times because the sex was good.
7. Don’t have any/many friends.
8. Like to be alone, value solitude, and don’t need people to be happy.
9. If I’m in a relationship with you and don’t want to have sex with you; you can be sure you’re either turning me off or I’m sleeping with someone else.
10. Depending on who you are, I probably won’t give you an honest answer how many people I slept with.
11. I do pick and choose.
12. I don’t find people fascinating.
13. Ideas are more interesting.
14. If you want to seduce me, don’t bother. I either want you or I don’t.
15. Should I think about an ex? It’s only because they were good in bed and I’m bored with you.
16. I go to the gym for my sanity, not because I’m trying to lose weight or reach some goal.
17. I don’t believe in one soulmate, we have many.
18. These days I spend more time fantasizing about doing crazy shit to my hair.
19. I was a terrible student.
20. Yeah, teachers and peers didn’t get me. I lived in my own world and didn’t care.
21. I developed thick skin early in life.
22. Sometimes I could be angry and not know why.
23. I assume most people don’t like me and I’m okay with that, I don’t like most people.
24. I can be secretive but trust me, I’m brutally honest too.
25. I’m probably hiding some past things from my partner.
26. I probably hide my money too.
27. There is but one person I truly trust in this world, myself.
28. Should I check someone out? Hardly ever. They’d have to have nice arms or eyes to get my attention.
29. I don’t believe in marriage.
30. Now I understand. The only person I’ll truly love in this world is my daughter.