If you’re a woman, you’ve only received the Edinburgh postpartum depression test at every postpartum appointment after you had a baby…
1. I have been able to laugh and see the funny side of things
As much as I always could
In my normal sarcastic haha go fuck yourself way.
2. I have looked forward with enjoyment to things
As much as I ever did
Everyone and everything sucks, is boring, or a waste of time.
3. I have blamed myself unnecessarily when things went wrong
There’s a 1% chance it’s my fault. I hardly screwup, it’s everyone else.
4. I have been anxious or worried for no good reason
It depends, how many people are going to be in my space?
5. I have felt scared or panicky for no very good reason
No, not at all
I haven’t heard from whatshisface in a while so I’m good.
6. Things have been getting on top of me
No, I have been coping as well as ever.
If you count getting at least 4 hours of sleep every night we’ll, I’m doing fantastic. Sometimes if I’m lucky I get to nap 2 hours a week.
7. I have been so unhappy that I have had difficulty sleeping
No, not at all
I need to be sleeping to have difficulty sleeping.
8. I have felt sad or miserable
Not very often
I mean it is fall my birthday and my mother’s is around the corner and she’s dead so some things can be triggering… but that’s nobody’s business.
9. I have been so unhappy that I have been crying
I’m generally not happy but I don’t sit around crying. If I did cry once or twice, it’s not like I’d tell you either.
10. The thought of harming myself has occurred to me
I only thought about running people over in the road, I’ve only have those thoughts since I got my license 10+ years ago…